Match No. 373 - Wednesday, 23rd October 1963
Friendly (FA Centenary Match)
- Match Info: Match in celebration of the 100th Anniversary of the FA.
- Substitutes: The substitues for the Rest of the World team were pre-planned hence the same shirt numbers with those that they replaced. However, an injury to Kopa saw him being replaced by Seeler instead of the intended Di Stefano. Therefore there were two 9s on the field for the second half.
- Goal Milestone: Terry Paine's 1st Goal
- Wembley - The Complete Record 1923 - 2000 by Glen Isherwood (Sports Books 2006)
- England: The Complete Post-War Record by Mike Payne (Breedon Books Publishing Company 1993)