Match No. 13 - Saturday, 12th March 1881
- John Smith, 10'
- David Hill, 54'
- George Ker, 69'
- John Smith, 74'
- John Smith, 79'
- George Ker, 89'
- Disputed Goal ScorerSome sources credit Scotland's second goal as an Edgar Field own goal.
- Player MilestoneJohn Hawtrey's Last Cap
- Player MilestoneEdgar Field's Last Cap
- Player MilestoneClaude William Wilson's Last Cap
- Player MilestoneGeorge Holden's 1st Cap
- Player MilestoneThurston Rostron's Last Cap
- Player MilestoneReg Macaulay's Only Cap
- Player MilestoneJohn Hargreaves' Last Cap
- Player MilestoneNorman Bailey's 1st Captaincy
- Please Note: A small portion of data on this page is from unverified sources, mostly other websites and publications where the information is genuine but lacks source notes. We are striving to make sure that all data on Englandstats is from verified contemporary sources. Whilst this does not mean that the data above is inaccurate please use caution when citing Englandstats as a reference for this page. We are working to verify all our sources and provide source notes as soon as we can. Currently 97.76% of 2231 pages are verified with one source and 53.03% are verified with two or more sources.
- Francis Arthur Marindin
Half Time Score
- England - 2nd 0
- Scotland - 1st