Match No. 169 - Wednesday, 20th November 1929
England 6 - 0 Wales
British Home Championship (Home Championship 1929-30)
- Welsh Positions"After half-time Wales readjusted their right wing completely. [Len] Davies moved to centre-forward, [Wilf] Lewis to outside-right and [Willie] Davies to inside-right.
In the half-back line [Fred] Keenor came into the centre, and [Tom] Griffiths took his place at right-half."
- Player MilestoneHarry Hibbs' 1st Cap
- Player MilestoneThomas Smart's Last Cap
- Player MilestoneWillis Edwards' Last Cap
- Player MilestoneBilly Marsden's 1st Cap
- Player MilestoneHughie Adcock's Last Cap
- Player MilestoneJimmy Ruffell's Last Cap
- Goal MilestoneGeorge Camsell's 10th Goal
- Goal MilestoneHughie Adcock's 1st Goal
- The Times "England beat Wales - A well-balanced team", Thursday 21st November 1929, page 7.
- The History of the English Football League: Part One 1888-1930 by Michael J. Slade (Strategic Book Publishing and Rights co. 2013)
- William McLean
Half Time Score
- England - 9th 0
- Wales - 25th