Match No. 93 - Monday, 16th March 1908
- William Davies
- Dick RooseLeigh Richmond Roose.
Born 27th Nov 1877, Holt.
- Horace BlewHorace Elford Blew.
Born 1878, Esculusham.
- Charlie MorrisCharles Richard Morris.
Born 29th Aug 1880, Oswestry.
- Edwin HughesEdwin Hughes.
Born 30th Nov 1885, Wrexham.
- Maurice ParryMaurice Parry.
Born 7th Nov 1877, Trefonen, Oswestry.
- George LathamGeorge Latham.
Born 1st Jan 1881, Newtown.
- Billy MeredithWilliam Henry Meredith.
Born 30th Jul 1874, Chick, Denbighshire.
- Billy MatthewsWilliam Matthews.
Born 1882, Rhyl.
- William DaviesWilliam Davies.
Born 13th Apr 1882, Wrexham.
- Grenville MorrisArthur Grenville Morris.
Born 13th Apr 1877, Builth Wells.
- Bobby EvansRobert Ernest Evans.
Born 21st Nov 1885, Chester, England.
Also played for England
- Dai DaviesDavid Davies.
Born 12th May 1880, Llanelli.
- Horace BaileyLeicester Fosse, 1st of 5 caps
26 years, 8 months, 13 days
- Bob CromptonBlackburn, 16th of 41 caps
28 years, 5 months, 20 days
- Ben WarrenDerby, 8th of 22 caps
28 years, 10 months, 9 days
- Billy WedlockBristol City, 5th of 26 caps
27 years, 4 months, 19 days
- Vivian WoodwardSpurs, 11th of 23 caps
28 years, 9 months, 13 days (c)2nd captaincy
- Player InfoRobert Evans (the Welsh outside left) would later appear for England on 4 occasions.
- Player InjuriesRoose sustained a head injury sometime during the first half "...in a charge by V.J. Woodward...". "A further handicap soon completely crippled the Welsh team, Hughes, who was suffering from a cold, becoming so ill that he had to leave the field."
Shortly after half time Davies came on for Roose in goal. The first occurance of a substitute during an England International.
- Hat-Trick: Vivian Woodward1st hat-trick (17th overall). 62 minutes between first and third goals.
- Player MilestoneHorace Bailey's 1st Cap
- Player MilestoneHarold Hardman's Last Cap
- Goal MilestoneJimmy Windridge's 1st Goal
- Goal MilestoneBilly Wedlock's 1st Goal
- Goal MilestoneVivian Woodward's 10th Goal
- Goal MilestoneGeorge Hilsdon, 40' - 300th goal scored by England
- The Times Tuesday 17th March 1908
- The History of the English Football League: Part One 1888-1930 by Michael J. Slade (Strategic Book Publishing and Rights Co. 2013)
- Scotland David Phillips
- No change in rank, gaining 13 ranking points to 1999 points England - 2nd
- Wales - 12th