Match No. 166 - Saturday, 11th May 1929
- Jacques Moeschal, 88'
- Camsell Hat-trick: George Camsell scored his hat-trick in 7 minutes before adding a fourth in the second half for good measure.
- Belgian Scorer: The Times states "...in the last two minutes they were rewarded with a goal from Raymond Braine, their inside-left, who finished a dribble with a shot which beat Hufton, who came out of his goal in an effort to take the ball off Braine's toes." The position was correct but the scorer not: It was Jacques Moeschal.
- Penalty: George Camsell: 1st scored from 1 taken. "[Camsell] added a third, which came from a penalty, hit the inside of the post and rebounded into the net at terrific pace."
- Player Milestone: Leonard Oliver's Only Cap
- Goal Milestone: Joe Carter, 64' - 500th goal scored by England
- The Times "England beat Belgium", Monday 13th May 1929, page 7.
- The History of the English Football League: Part One 1888-1930 by Michael J. Slade (Strategic Book Publishing and Rights co. 2013)
- Royal Belgian Football Association
- England (1872- 1940) - Eire (1924 - 1940) - England/Amateurs (1906 - 1940) by International Federation of Football History & Statistics (IFFHS 1999)