- Built in 1928. It was used by the Hitler Youth for rallies in 1933 until the end of World War II. Origirnally called Stadtisches Stadion it has also been known as Victory Stadium (after the war) and Frankenstadion in 1991 to 2006. Since then it has been renamed several times for sponsorship reasons and is currently Max-Morlock-Stadion.
- Joe Cole