Match No. 4 - Saturday, 6th March 1875, 3:20pm
- Henry McNiel 15?
- Peter Andrews, 75'
- Match InfoThere was no half time interval. Teams changed ends after each goal.
- UmpiresUmpires were Francis Arthur Marindin (England) & J.C. Mackay (Scotland).
- England KeeperWilliam Carr arrived at the ground 15 minutes after kick-off. England were playing with ten men until he joined. It is not clear who was tending goal until he arrived.
- Player MilestoneWilliam Carr's Only Cap
- Player MilestoneEdward Haygarth's Only Cap
- Player MilestoneFrancis Birley's Last Cap
- Player MilestoneWilliam Rawson's 1st Cap
- Player MilestonePelham George von Donop's Last Cap
- Player MilestoneCharles Alcock's Only Cap
- Player MilestoneHerbert Rawson's Only Cap
- Player MilestoneAlexander Bonsor's Last Cap
- Player MilestoneRichard Geaves' Only Cap
- Goal MilestoneCharles Wollaston's 1st Goal
- Goal MilestoneCharles Alcock's 1st Goal
- Player MilestoneCharles Alcock's 1st Captaincy
- Morning Post "England v Scotland", Monday 8th March 1875, page 2
- Glasgow Herald "International Football Match - England v Scotland", Monday 8th March 1875, page 5
- Association Football in Victorian England by Philip Gibbons (Minerva Press 2001) page 44.
- Alfred E Stair
Half Time Score
- England - 1st 0
- Scotland - 2nd