Match No. 4 - Saturday, 6th March 1875, 3:20pm
- Henry McNiel 15?
- Peter Andrews, 75'
- Match Info: There was no half time interval. Teams changed ends after each goal.
- Umpires: Umpires were Francis Arthur Marindin (England) & J.C. Mackay (Scotland).
- England Keeper: William Carr arrived at the ground 15 minutes after kick-off. England were playing with ten men until he joined. It is not clear who was tending goal until he arrived.
- Player Milestone: William Carr's Only Cap
- Player Milestone: Edward Haygarth's Only Cap
- Player Milestone: Herbert Rawson's Only Cap
- Player Milestone: Charles Alcock's Only Cap
- Player Milestone: William Rawson's 1st Cap
- Player Milestone: Richard Geaves' Only Cap
- Goal Milestone: Charles Wollaston's 1st Goal
- Goal Milestone: Charles Alcock's 1st Goal
- Player Milestone: Charles Alcock's 1st Captaincy
- Morning Post "England v Scotland", Monday 8th March 1875, page 2
- Glasgow Herald "International Football Match - England v Scotland", Monday 8th March 1875, page 5
- Association Football in Victorian England by Philip Gibbons (Minerva Press 2001) page 44.