Match No. 6 - Saturday, 3rd March 1877, 3:00pm
- John Ferguson 25?
- James Richmond 48?
- John Ferguson 69?
- Umpires: The umpires were William Dick for Scotland and Hurbert Heron for England.
- Disallowed Goal: According to the Glasgow Herald "...[at the score of 3-1, an England goal was] after some little altercation, disallowed on the ground that the ball had not been thrown in straight from touch. A free-kick was given to Scotland...".
- Player Milestone: Monty Betts' Only Cap
- Player Milestone: William Lindsay's Only Cap
- Player Milestone: Lindsay Bury's 1st Cap
- Player Milestone: Alfred Lyttelton's Only Cap
- Player Milestone: Cecil Wingfield-Stratford's Only Cap
- Player Milestone: John Bain's Only Cap
- Player Milestone: Billy Mosforth's 1st Cap
- Goal Milestone: Alfred Lyttelton's 1st Goal
- Player Milestone: William Rawson's 1st Captaincy
- The Times "Sporting Intelligence", Monday 5th March 1877, Page 8
- Morning Post "Football. England v Scotland", Monday 5th March 1877, page 2
- Glasgow Herald "Scotland and England", Monday 5th March 1877, page 5
- Association Football in Victorian England by Philip Gibbons (Minerva Press 2001) page 48.